Monday, October 10, 2005

Every Breath You Take..... ... ... ... .. . .
I've always enjoyed swimming , ever since I can remember I have cherished the ability to swim. Only a few times can I think of that I ever got scared while swimming . Most of the time this occured when kids or my brother got me in a bad position and I was held under to the absolute freak point. As I swam my laps this morning a thought occured
to me, how often do I take for granted the air I breathe? I always try to push myself a little further and get in more strokes to my breath . What kind of show would I put on after getting in a long set and come up to breathe and find nothing ?!! I wish all people could take time and appreciate what they have each second . A couple of times a week in front of the Blessed Sacrement , prayer and breahing deep can cure anything you have including fuming????..... ..... ..... ...... :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Chloe' Gardner said...

I love to swim as well... It's something I've enjoyed since I was a young child- we're so blessed to have so many abilities in life.

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home