Monday, November 14, 2005

Tea at bedtime....

My daughters have an interesting bedtime routine. We have always read to all of our children, the boys who are in college and high school read voraciously. The girls take a more enjoyable routine of cuddling up with Mom and Dad and a cup of hot tea. My older daughter (6 grade) loves getting to quietly sip and savor her tea(vanilla almond) as she reads. My younger daughter(first grade) loves being read to and when the tea(orange spice) is the appropriate temperature she slams it down without a care. I can't thank God enough or for that matter my wife for giving me the chance to experience what most guys will never get to experience. If I die tomorrow I won't complain because I've had tea with princesses and been blessed with memory to know it wasn't a fairy tale.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chloe' Gardner said...

How precious! Those are memories that will last a lifetime for you and your children. God Bless :0)

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home