Thursday, October 27, 2005

My Chances....

I'm done washing the dishes and have a sink I need parts for, there is always something for me to fix. Things weren't always this good but I can appreciate where I've been.
After arriving in New York with the puffy orange coat I can remember being tormented by kids calling me carrot boy. One day it was just to much, I went home and up to my room threw my coat on the floor and lost it for quite awhile. I asked if anyone would ever love me if I would ever find that special someone who would like me and my orange coat. That night, I dreamed of a girl I had only seen once when we had picked her up in our old home town for a spring concert at school. I was in New York and this was not the answer I was looking for.
6 years and many moves later I married her, don't get me wrong , I was an immature kid and caused all sorts of problems for us. She was the second best thing that ever happened to me, at the time I would have said the first but I was already trumped and didn't know. She's a southern girl blond hair,blue eyes and petite. She loves to cook and is an excellent homemaker and the best Mom their is. She brought me back to the land of the living and nurtured me into reality. She is the reason I live on the plateau, the dishes are no problem, fixing things are just icing on the cake. She's my equal, she keeps me fresh, loves lives in her. God blessed me way more than I deserved, some day I'll know what I did to deserve her. Until then, I'll just have to enjoy my life and take my chances loving her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home