Tuesday, October 18, 2005

My Curse,,,,,

When my parents divorced, my world was torn in two. I can still vividly remember the day my mom pulled me out of class (6th grade) gave me an orange puffy coat and told us we're not coming back. Sucks to be me; but I soon got in with an easy going, respectable crowd that enjoyed partaking of herb. School was going badly and mom was working her butt off to take care of myself and my brothers. A friend and I soon found a dumpster chocked full of adult magazines.
So at ripe age of twelve I learned what it was like to be a man. Day after day, week after week,
my friend and I became very popular kids and had access to everything. We only lived at that location for about a year and I wasn't ready to leave when it became time. By now I smoking daily and had a horribly distorted view of what life was really like. We are all searching for something in this world and somehow I had gotten off to a really bad start. I've been paying for my inadvertent upbringing in many ways. Human sexuality is a beautiful gift created by God. Humans with the help of the devil find a way to distort this beauty and make it bad. To really appreciate my wife has taken many, many years and a lot of heart ache. God bless her. Some people there is nothing at all wrong with adult entertainment, but I know better, I know it was a curse to me . I was searching for something and for a while I thought I was in heaven. Its taken many years and more than my share of grace and a lot of forgiveness. Peace comes in small doses. Love accepts me as I am and the curse someday will be lifted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home