Friday, November 30, 2007

My Better Half

Catrina,
"In you, I've found the closest, truest friend of my heart."
Inspite of all that has happened and will probably still happen from time to time, you have stayed your course even though I have done my best to screw it up.
I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate all that you do and all that you put up with.
Thank You for loving God with me.
Thank You for hanging with me through tough and sometimes stupid decisions while I try to find my place in this world.
Thank You for loving me unconditionally and accepting me with all your heart.
Thank You for raising our children with me.
Thank You for doing your best to be You.
Thank You for not changing because of things I say or do out of ignorance.
Thank You for putting your life and your health above denial so you can heal.
Catrina I can't imagine being somewhere else and not having you in my life, despite recent decisions and ideas, it wouldn't be the same knowing you weren't part of who I am.
Hopefully and God willing my days and nights will be spent walking hand in hand with you and lying side by side with you until we pass this life.
I Love You!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home