Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ash Wednesday

I'm laying in bed sick from what seems like some sort of flu, as last night I was both freezing uncontrollably and burning up with a temperature over 102. I still can't breath well and am hoping that I can get back to work in the next day or so. For now I will just rest and blog a little.

I desire to label my intentions for lent and the things I will try to give up. First and foremost I will try to control my eating as I enjoy very much eating all the time. This will include limiting my proportions and no eating after 6:30 ( Dr. Bautista)
Next I will try to reduce my morning cozy ritual of sleep for a walk with my wife and maybe a dog or 2.
Last I will try and read more of the bible as I subscribed to a daily readings podcast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home