Saturday, November 26, 2005

Bedlam ....

In a little bit I'll be in the pool for a quick 1000 M ( mainly to help curtail the extra stuffing I had) and them prepare myself for a great football game. I went to school at Oklahoma and my family have been avid fans of OU ever since. Recently my eldest son started in college ( which I assumed until last year would be OU) at Oklahoma State and this is our first experience with the true bedlam nature. Isn't it odd that things don't work out as planned? It is almost like even though your in complete control your really not, psych. Next time you feel things aren't going your way, stop and say thanks God, if you hadn't been in control things could have gotten really ugly.
Go Sooners.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chloe' Gardner said...

You're exactly right! I find that out more and more each day :0)

God Bless!

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home