Monday, February 27, 2006

KNOW GOD no regrets

I have on my left hand a (jelly type) bracelet with those words. During the 8 hour conference at a Catholic High School in OKC I was drawn deep into this phrase. All of the speakers were amazing, Rev. J Glenn Murray, Dr. Dunn Cumby and the always popular William Federer. The cake of the conference went to Robert Rogers http://www.mightyintheland.com a man who lost everything and can still manage exalt God in all things. If you ever have a chance to here him speak, drop everything and go. Once you read on his web site the story he endured, take time to click on the drawing his daughter drew of herself and the balloons (The Balloon Story). I came home late Saturday night and wanted to share that story with her but couldn't compose myself enough to tell her. Last night I disturbed her reading and asked her to listen as I wept through the story. I can't say anymore, God Bless You All

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home