Friday, February 24, 2006

Pray for Us !!!!!!

I'm delighted to be going to Oklahoma City this weekend for a Catholic Men's Conference titled "In The Father's Footsteps" . It is a Catholic version of "Promise Keeper's" with a Mass at the end and always a great uplifting-recharging type day. It has been four years since I have been able to go and my soul battery is horribly low due to the recent ( past months) events. St Anthony's in Liberal, KS. has definitely been a excellent help but I grow very weary.
My nephew is going with me in lew of my boys who have work and school to deal with. I am looking forward to seeing if my nephew will really respond as I have in the past at these events.
It is so easy for the men these days to disregard the ability to openly worship and sing at your voices most. These manly tendencies seem to get in the way of the Spirit's work among us. I already spoke of my experience in boot camp and am hoping he can break through as I did and be truly open to the multitude of sacrements available.
Hopefully I can return to a more regular writing schedule and appreciate those who put up with my sporacity in dealing with life as I know it. Love Always

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home